At Pompeii Organics, it means that
we can KNOWLEDGEABLY HELP YOU
with your aromatherapy needs
We now have 3 Certified Aromatherapists at Pompeii Organics.
Congratulations to Tyler and Kelley for becoming certified aromatherapists. They completed a 235 hour NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) approved program at Aromatic Wisdom Institute, which involved
- learning the chemistry of over 60 oils (molecule by molecule)
- writing a research paper
- completing multiple case studies
- passing an anatomy and physiology course.
- over 120 hours of in-class learning about botany, reading gc/ms reports, blending, plant parts and cultivation, safety, and more.
It's a lot of work! We are so proud of you both.
Kelley, Tyler and Jess can answer questions such as (just to name a few):
- what is the therapeutic difference between spearmint and peppermint?
- Why, based on chemical composition, does lavender work well for sleep and skin issues?
- What molecules in essential oils are helpful for immune system support?
- What are aldehyde-rich oils and why are they so good for fungal issues and insect repelling?
- What is a safe dilution for clove oil?
- What is the best carrier oil for a pain blend versus a facial oil?
- What are safe (and unsafe) choices for children?
- How can aromatherapy be useful in pet care?
START YOUR AROMATHERAPY JOURNEY TODAY: